Registrer ditt arrangement
Hold oversikt over arrangementene i bransjen for å unngå møtekollisjon
After the success of 2022 edtion reaching 230 partcipant from over 30 countries: We are delighted and excited to announce CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2023 conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 16-17 May 2023 in Copenhagen.
After Russian-Ukraine conflict emerged in 2022 shaking all economies relying on fossil fuels, making decision makers turn heads towards renewables & decarbonization technologies that will help make their businesses more independent. One of possibilities is carbon capture and utilization, giving a chance for energy-intensive industries to decarbonize and reach climate goals.
This year we are focusing on utilisation of captured CO2 and its use for production of building materials like cement, concrete, steel, but also production of advanced fuels that will contribute to further decarbonization of other sectors. Also, as 2022 was a breakthrough year in terms of policies and regulations for green technologies we will be discussing the influence of legislation on the state of carbon capture and utilization technologies.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business
• EU ETS, CO2 taxation and pricing – pushing industries towards CCU
• REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other EU regulations impact on development of capture technologies
• Clean tech investing strategies & CCUS economics
• Creating CCUS value chains for industries – challenges and opportunities
• Russian-Ukraine conflict and its effect on decarbonization
• Future of CCU projects – new pathways and emerging technologies
• Carbon capture technologies and construction sector – sustainable steel and concrete production.
• Decarbonizing advance chemicals production with CCU – recent developments for CO2 as a chemical feedstock
• Advancements in the CO2 storage and transport technologies
• Onshore and offshore CO2 storage – challenges and possibilities
• Scaling up CCU technologies and accelerating industrial decarbonization
More information here
Klikk her for påmelding.