5th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2024
After last year's event that gathered over 200+ participants from 23+ countries, we’re thrilled to announce the 5th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2024. This edition with revised agenda, including industry trends, excellent speakers & technical insights will take place on 19-20 June in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As the world accelerates its efforts towards sustainability and combating climate change, hydrogen remains the key to unlocking a greener and cleaner future. With the H2 infrastructure underway, an increasing amount of H2 projects in hard-to-abate sectors being developed all add significantly to hit decarbonization goals. At Hydrogen & P2X 2024, we aim to delve even deeper into the latest advancements, industry critical discussions, and ground-breaking innovations that will shape the hydrogen landscape.
- Integration of Hydrogen into the existing legal and regulatory framework
- Updates on targets from the EU's REPowerEU
- Innovations in Hydrogen's impact on achieving Net Zero goals
- The newest and cutting-edge advancements, solutions, and innovations
- Introducing Hydrogen to the current gas network
- Scaling up and reducing Hydrogen production costs
- Case studies on existing and planned Power-to-X projects and infrastructure
- Green Hydrogen as a potential clean substitute for carbon-heavy fuels
- Ensuring low-carbon technologies for P2X products
- Markets for the development of Fuel Hydrogen, Ammonia, and Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- H2 safety technology and regulations
• Thomas Füreder, Managing Director, Power & Utilities, Barclays
• Torben Brabo, Senior VP, GIE
• Giulia De Zotti, Senior Commercial Advisor, TotalEnergies
• Harry Smit, Project Manager Hydrogen , Gasunie
• Robert Paulnsteiner, Advisor New Technologies, OMV
• Christoph von dem Bussche, Managing Director, Gascade
More information here.
Klikk her for påmelding.